Monday, December 15, 2014

Today is the first day of the rest our lives. We can choose today to be happy (life) or death. Which do you choose? We can let go of all the past pains at this very moment or we can drag around all that heavy luggage of our past. I can get upset and start my day over if necessary to remain happy. Letting go of the past gives you soooooo much peace and a lighter load. I had much to be angry at today, but I let go of all the misery and pain cause it was weighting me down. If we don't start with a happier life I believe it will lead us to death of ourselves (who likes walking around no feeling the laughter of the world and it's beauty) or of our bodies. I choose life today and pray you do too.

Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment